- Addition of detached structures such as garden sheds must be pre-approved.
- Fences must be pre-approved. No wire or chain-link fence will be approved.
- ANY changes to the exterior of any home, including, but not limited to Painting, doors, windows, trim and roofs must be pre-approved.
- No trash, garbage, debris, weeds, undergrowth or other unsightly material shall be deposited or allowed to accumulate on the property.
- Yards must be maintained to include preventing grass growing into the asphalt road and requesting tree removal that appears to be damaging the road due to roots or trunk.
By-Laws and Covenants
The HOA board is committed to preserving homeowner equity and common assets. To ensure this the HOA board enforces the document titled By-Laws and Covenants which homeowners receive at or before settlement. The on-line version is in PDF format and can be searched by words or phrases. Email the Architectural Board Member with questions or pre-approval requests. Here is a brief summary of the basic By-Laws and Covenants which are the most commonly violated. Consult the online document for the full text.